Friday, September 9, 2011

Response questions for Summer Vacation ATC


You’ll need to turn in 3 cards total today (2 cards based on 2 elements of art and 1 card that represents your summer vacation in a Surrealist way). Make sure you have varnished all three and glued/filled out a label on the back of each. All three can be paper clipped together with your rubric. If they are not dry by the end of the block, let them dry in the other room until Monday. After you are finished with your cards, create envelopes for them and/or answer 4 or more of the questions below.
_____________________________________________________________________
Choose 4 questions from the following list to answer about your summer vacation card. Your recorded response should be between 30-60 seconds long. You may answer more then 4 questions if you choose.
1.  The title of my artwork is…
2. I would describe my artwork as…
3. I choose to cut out the objects that I did because they represent…
4. I tried to show…(elements and principals) by…
5. I think this artwork is successful because…
6. One thing I don’t like about my artwork is…
7. One thing that was difficult in creating this artwork was…
8. I think this artwork looks (beautiful, unusual, creepy, etc.) because…
9. What I want other people to notice about my artwork is…



No comments:

Post a Comment