Thursday, January 26, 2012

Response questions for Artist Trading Cards


For 7th graders- (in case you want to work on these at home)

Choose 4 questions from the following list to answer about your artist trading card. You are going to be recording your response. Your recorded response should be between 30-60 seconds long. You may answer more then 4 questions if you choose.
1.  The title of my artwork is…
2.  I would describe my artwork as…
3.  I chose to cut out the objects that I did because they represent…
4. I tried to show emphasis by…
5. I think this artwork is successful because…
6.  One thing I don’t like about my artwork is…
7. One thing that was difficult in creating this artwork was…
8. I think this artwork looks (beautiful, unusual, creepy, etc.) because… 
9. What I want other people to notice about my artwork is…

No comments:

Post a Comment